DryPro® Waterproof Cast Cover
The DryPro® Waterproof Cast Cover is a revolutionary waterproof cast and bandage protector. Because of its patented vacuum seal, it will keep your cast or bandage completely dry. At any time, you can easily check the vacuum seal by simply seeing a dimple in the pump. With the DryPro Waterproof Cast Cover you can "see and feel the seal!"
The DryPro® Waterproof Cast Cover is also used for immediate postoperative physical therapy, allowing hydrotherapy right after surgery, which helps prevent swelling and stiffness and aids in a speedy recovery. Those with prosthetics may find using the DryPro Waterproof Cast Cover quicker and simpler than removing their prosthesis. Also, with your lower extremity prosthesis in place and protected by DryPro, you may now be able to stand comfortably in a pool or the ocean.
The DryPro® Waterproof Cast Cover is rugged. It is made of durable high quality surgical latex. The special Non-Skid Grid protects the sole and helps keep the cast protector from slipping. The Built-In Pump not only creates the vacuum seal but also works as a gauge showing that the vacuum is intact and the cast cover is not leaking.
All Sales Final on this item.
HA13 - Small Half Arm - 7.5" - 9.5" Circumference - 26" Long
HA15 - Large Half Arm - 9.5" - & up Circumference - 18.5" Long
FA18 - Large Full Arm - 10" & up Circumference - 28.5" Long
HL13 - Small Half Leg - 10" - 13" Circumference - 21" Long
HL15 - Large Half Leg - 13" and up Circumference - 23.5" Long
Arm: Measure the circumference of the arm about two inches above (proximal to) the cast or bandage. If the end of the cast is very close to the elbow, measure mid upper arm (bicep).
Leg: Measure the circumference of the leg just above the cast or bandage. If the end of the cast is very close to the knee, measure mid thigh.
DryPro® Cast Cover Features:
- Built-in Pump
- Made of durable, high-quality surgical latex
- Cast sizes are for legs and arms
- Non-skid grid on base of feet to prevent slipping
- Can be used with prosthetics
- The XeroSox Waterproof Cast Cover contains natural rubber latex
- Designed for children and adults - Please measure for accurate sizing
- Non-skid grid inside and outside the cast protector
- You can see and feel the seal
- Great for casts, bandages & prosthesis
- Easy to use sizing instructions
- Designed to fit snugly
- Recommended for up to 45 minutes of use