Quad Cane, Aluminum, Ortho-Ease Grip, Small Base
Lumex Silver Collection Low Profile Quad Cane, Aluminum, Ortho-Ease Grip, Small Base (8" x 6")
• Offset handle places the user’s weight over the base for maximum balance and control.
• Low profile, 4-point base further enhances stability.
• Rounded edge base plate helps prevent scraping and bruising of ankles.
• Attractive finish resists marring and scratching.
• Easy push-button height adjustment with locking collet for added security.
• Height adjusts from 30" to 39" in 1" increments.
• Tool-free left to right hand adjustment is made easily.
• Chrome-plated steel base is strong and durable.
• Choice of standard or Ortho-Ease handgrip and silver or bronze finish.
• Includes laminated color operating instructions.
• 300 lb maximum weight capacity.
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0105.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
• Grip angle is designed to adjust to comfortably fit the user’s hand and wrist angle and to minimize stress on the joints.
• Ortho-Ease® grip is ideal for arthritics and for those needing a wider grip for greater support.
• Comes complete with convenient wrist strap.
I had back surgery this year and am going to physical therapy. They had this cane there to use and it really helped my balance in a way that my cane does not. I decided to purchase it and am so glad I did. The Offset in the middle really helps instead of the many canes made to the side. Great product!!