iWALK3.0 Knee Crutch Hands Free Crutch Alternative
"CRUTCHES & KNEE SCOOTERS are OBSOLETE"
iWALK3.0 – The next evolution of the original iWALKFree – allows hands free / pain free mobility for people with non-weight bearing lower leg injuries.
** NO RETURNS - ALL SALES FINAL **
iWALK3.0 is an obvious alternative to conventional crutches, allowing its user:
- Hands free, pain free mobility.
- The ability to lead functional lives again.
- End the under-arm, hand and wrist pain from conventional crutches.
- Efficiency of walking due to using their legs for support instead of their hands and arms.
- Ability to navigate stairs with ease and safety.
- Heightened well-being due to retaining an active, productive lifestyle.
- Reduced atrophy
- Eliminates axillary nerve damage or carpal tunnel associated with conventional crutche.
- Improved mobility.
- Functional recovery
- Ability to function in day to day activities
- Ability to go up or down stairs
- Ability to return to work
Who Can Use It? iWalk will work if you:
- You have average strength and balance
- You could walk without limitations prior to your injury or condition
- Your uninjured leg does not have any mobility limitations (example – arthritic knee)
- Your injury or condition is below the knee
- You can kneel on a stool or chair for one minute without pain or discomfort
- Your injured leg can bend 90 degrees at the knee
- You are motivated to have a hands free, pain free rehabilitation
- You are between 4’10” and 6’6” tall
- You weigh 275 pounds or less
Rule of thumb – if you are capable of going up and down stairs without requiring the hand rail for support or balance,
then you can iWALK.
iWALK3.0 is Not Suited For:
- Those with mobility limitations prior to their injury
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- Those with limited proprioception in their lower extremities
- Age limits – It’s difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK3.0 because physical condition varies from individual to individual – especially in the elderly. iWALK3.0 has been used successfully by users in their 70’s and beyond. You do not need to be an elite athlete to use the iWALK3.0- you need only average strength and balance. Personal assessment and sound judgment are your best tools to determine if an elderly candidate will succeed on the iWALK3.0.
If you could walk without limitations pre-injury, then iWALK3.0 can give you back your ability to walk. If you couldn’t, then iWALK3.0 cannot give you what you did not have.
- One size easily adjusts for user heights from 4’10” to 6’6” without tools
- Adapts for left or right leg in seconds without tools
- Ergonomically lateral offset foot design is self-stabilizing and provides safety and confidence
- Replaceable treads provide traction and safety
- Change height in seconds for using shoes with different height
- Easily accommodates all leg types including valgus (knock kneed) and varus (bow legged)
- Easy to adjust comfortable straps
- Assembly is quick, easy and tool free
- Breaks down in seconds for easy storage or transport
- No latex - hypoallergenic materials